Wellness Report Blog Wellness Report - More of My Findings By Donald M. Petersen Jr. Wellness Report Blog Facebook and Twitter

Long Work Hours Associated with Heart Disease

September 6, 2011
By

A British study found that “working 11 hours or more per day had a 1.67-fold increased risk for CHD (coronary heart disease) compared with participants working 7 to 8 hours per day.” These findings support the idea that there is more to life than just work.

Read Abstract

Tags:

9 Responses to “ Long Work Hours Associated with Heart Disease ”

1. Madelyn Graciani on March 13, 2013 at 7:23 pm

Just like somebody else reported such a this glorious weblog.

2. Dollar Tile Austin Texas Flooring on March 3, 2013 at 11:45 pm

I used to become seeking the data for the duration of their pay a visit to and immediately after that My spouse and i fall somewhat hit-or-miss here , thank you

3. freebie on October 7, 2012 at 6:13 am

My spouse and i adore this web website. Could figure out produce income may keeping to date with it?

4. Isobel Thoene on August 11, 2012 at 6:09 pm

Truly fascinating web internet site. I’ve book-marked your internet site together with included oneself our blogroll! Preserve the great function.

5. Lianne Brayton on July 25, 2012 at 9:38 am

Intriguing post, appreciate your posting

6. losing ten pounds in a week on April 18, 2012 at 10:42 pm

I just like the valuable info you supply on your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and test again right here frequently. I am relatively sure I will be told many new stuff right here! Good luck for the following!

7. Benjamin Landa on March 14, 2012 at 2:15 am

I am not rattling excellent with English but I get hold this actually easygoing to read .

8. Gabriel Anderson on September 20, 2011 at 2:20 pm

Incredibly insightful bless you, I presume your current audience would certainly want far more posts along these lines carry on the great work.

9. Neil on September 6, 2011 at 5:43 pm

It is not surprising that working long hours contributes to heart disease. Firstly, the longer you are away from home means more food to be brought from home. It is common for most people to bring healthy food from home for lunch, almost everyday, but ask them to bring in dinner too and you will get a less than happy response. Therefore, people will have to buy dinner out and there are not healthy fast foods out and about. in addition, long hours usually means a lot more stress. Stress is being regarded as the number risk factor to heart disease.